- The prosecutor for the City of Ballwin is Christopher B. Graville.
- Attorney’s Call generally begins between 5:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. If you wish to ask Mr. Graville to modify an existing recommendation, please appear in court on your scheduled date to discuss this during Attorney’s Call.
- Court proceedings are held at: Donald “Red” Loehr Police and Court Center, 300 Park Drive, Ballwin, MO 63011
- Go to municourt.net to find ticket information.
Requests for Recommendation and/or Discovery must be submitted in writing to:
City of Ballwin
Office of the Prosecuting Attorney
14811 Manchester Road
Ballwin, MO 63011
- Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope for return of your recommendation.
- If requesting discovery, please call for return postage amount required.
- We do not require a driving record.
- Attorneys will receive a recommendation with an acceptance/pay date once request has been completed by the prosecuting attorney.
Tickets Involving an Accident
- Tickets resulting from an accident will require a letter of coverage from the defendant’s insurance provider for the day of the accident.
- A copy of an insurance card will not be accepted.
- Recommendation requests will not be processed without this information.
- All requests for continuances should be directed to the court at 636-227-9468