Planning and Zoning Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- SUE 20-04 – Special Use Exception (Communications Tower)
- Clayton Road Cell Tower, 15407 Clayton Rd
- Petitioner: Matt Schlichter, Network Real Estate, 5055 Hwy N, Ste. 200, St. Charles, MO 63304
- Matt Schlichter of Network Real Estate is requesting the granting of a special use exception to erect a communications tower at 15407 Clayton Rd. The tower is of a monopole design with interior mounted antennas and ground mounted equipment in an enclosed compound. The tower will be 100’ tall. It is proposed to be located approximately 28 feet from the east property line/right-of-way.
- The tower will be leased by AT&T Mobility for the operation of its cellular communications network in the West St. Louis County Region following an analysis of available collocation opportunities on existing wireless towers failing to procure any suitable opportunities to meet their needs.
- 4. Adjournment