Planning and Zoning Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- SUE 20-03 - Special Use Exception (Restaurant with Front Yard Parking and Drive Through)
- Panera Bread, 14646 Manchester Road
Petitioner: Rashad Palmer, 3630 S Geyer Rd, Saint Louis MO 63127
- Cole & Associates is representing Mr. Palmer, requesting approval for an amended site development plan for demolition and redevelopment of a restaurant, front yard parking, and a drive-through facility at 14646 Manchester Rd.
- SUE 20-05 - Special Use Exception (Site Development Plan Amendment)
- ELCO Cadillac, 15110 Manchester Road
Petitioner: Mark Hadfield, 15110 Manchester Rd, Ballwin MO 63011
- ELCO Chevrolet is proposing to amend its site development plan approved per ordinance 00-17 in 2000 to alter the showroom’s footprint of the Cadillac building at the northwest corner of the property. The new showroom will be 9,400 square feet and come up to the edge of the property, removing the current plaza at the corner of the property in favor of a more forward-facing building.
- SUE 20-06 - Special Use Exception (Restaurant with Front Yard Parking and Sale of Alcohol)
- Beersauce Shop, 14738-B Manchester Road
Petitioner: Jonathan Hendrix, 1341 Sunny Slope Dr, Oâ€™Fallon MO 63366
- Mr. Hendrix is requesting approval for a Special Use Exception for a restaurant with the sale of alcohol for consumption on-site and off-site, and permission to utilize the Front Yard Parking available to tenants at Triple H Farms Plaza.
Residents of Ballwin are afforded an equal opportunity to participate in the programs and services of the City of Ballwin regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, familial status, national origin or political affiliation. If one requires an accommodation, please call (636) 227-8580 V or (636) 527-9200 TDD or 1-800-735-2466 (Relay Missouri) no later than 5:00 p.m. on the third business day preceding the hearing. Offices are open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.