Ballwin is moving forward.
The Ballwin Life Magazine is the official publication of the City of Ballwin. It includes pertinent information to residents about construction projects, police updates, city sponsored events, and notes from staff and elected officials.
Ballwin Photo Contest
Ballwin Residents may submit a photo that best illustrates Ballwin. Photo MUST be taken within the city limits of Ballwin. The winner may be featured in a future issue of the Ballwin Life Magazine.
An entry form must accompany the photo in order to qualify in the contest.
Photos may be submitted by email until November 1, 2017 to
- Only photographs taken by amateur photographers will be allowed.
- Entries will be received from the dates published in the Ballwin Life Magazine and/or City’s Website
- A completed entry form must be submitted with each photograph
- Entries must be submitted through email during the entry period
- Photographers do not need to be residents of the City of Ballwin, Missouri
- Participants may only submit one (1) photograph
- By submitting the entry form, you agree that you shot the photograph and it is now the property of the City of Ballwin, Missouri. Additionally, you agree, and grant permission, to allow the photograph to be used by the City in the Ballwin Life Magazine and/or future articles, ads, webpages, promotional, and/or other materials.
- Must be in digital format – No Exceptions.
- Can be either color or black and white
- Photograph must have been taken during the contest period.
- Must have been taken within the City limits of the City of Ballwin, Missouri
- Entries from prior contests will not be accepted
- Subject matter of the photograph is limited to the contest
- Must submit entry form information with photograph.
Entry Form Information:
- Each submittal must be accompanied by the following information with an entry form:
- Name, Mailing Address, Telephone Number, and Email of Photographer
- Location where photograph was taken
- Acknowledgement that by submitting, you agree to the photograph was taken by you, is now the property of the City of Ballwin, and may be used in any of its future publications.
Interested in Advertising?
We are offering a limited number of advertisements for interested businesses and individuals in each of these issues. If your target market is right here in Ballwin, this publication is an excellent opportunity to improve your brand.
The entire publication is approximately 40-48 pages. All ads are sold on a first come first served basis while space is available.
Ballwin businesses and residents may now inquire about 2018 advertising options. Beginning September 1, non-Ballwin businesses may reserve remaining available space.
For additional information please contact Director of Development/Assistant City Administrator Andy Hixson to discuss your advertising options or further questions at 636-227-9000 or .