Ballwin Municipal Court is a Division of the 21st Judicial Circuit Court of the State of Missouri. Ballwin Court generally holds its sessions two Tuesdays each month at 5:30 p.m. (subject to change) at the Donald “Red” Loehr Police and Court Center, 300 Park Drive (in Vlasis Park). MAP The court business office is located at the Ballwin Government Center, 14811 Manchester Road. Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note: On court days, the court business office will close at 4:00 p.m. Doors will open for court at the 300 Park Drive location at 5:15 p.m. Court will begin at 5:30 p.m. Doors close at 7:00 p.m.
For an exact list of scheduled dates see the Court Calendar. Dates are subject to change.
For information about court dates, traffic tickets, or other court matters, contact the Court Clerk at (636) 227-9468 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m Monday - Friday.
If you receive a ticket or summons for an ordinance violation in the City of Ballwin, you may:
- Please allow five (5) business days before paying your ticket(s).
- Pay your fine by mail prior to the designated court date if the fine amount is listed on the Violation Bureau Schedule. Mail your payment to 14811 Manchester Road, Ballwin, Missouri 63011
- Pay your fine in person anytime on weekdays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the Ballwin Government Center up to your designated court date and if the fine amount is listed on the Violation Bureau Schedule.
- Contest the ticket in Court at 300 Park Drive, at the date indicated at the top of your ticket. Effective 1/1/2010, court will begin at 5:30 p.m.
- Make check or money order payable to the City of Ballwin – DO NOT SEND CASH. We do not accept out of state checks.
- Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope if you wish to receive a receipt for the fine paid or for return of driver license, if retained by officer.
- Some summonses and tickets require your appearance in court.
Failure to appear on court date or pay fine beforehand may result in the issuance of a warrant.
A court appearance is required on any violation that resulted in an automobile accident.
Ballwin Municipal Court FAX 636-207-2393