Every effort is made to ensure that the Agendas and Minutes provided on this and subsequent pages is timely and correct; however, users should keep in mind that this information is provided only as a public convenience. In any case where legal reliance on information is required, the official records of the City of Ballwin should be consulted.
The Board of Aldermen meet on the second and fourth Mondays of each month at 7 p.m. in the Board Room of the Ballwin Government Center, 1 Government Ctr. Schedule and place subject to change. Meetings are open to the public. All citizens are urged to attend.
Board of Aldermen Meeting
BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING
February 13, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
300 Park Drive – Donald “Red” Loehr Police & Court Center
This is a condensed summary of the action items which will be considered at tonight’s Board Meeting. It has been prepared to give you a greater understanding of the issues which will be discussed. If you have comments, questions, or concerns, please call (636) 227-8580. If you would like to know more about the programs or services which we provide, please dial our 24-Hour Information Line (636) 207-2300, or visit us on the web at www.ballwin.mo.us.
If you wish to address the Board during this meeting, please fill out the “Citizen Comments: To Address the Board of Aldermen” form and place it in the tray on the table at the front of the Board Room before the meeting begins.
Please limit your comments to 3 minutes as an individual and 5 minutes representing a group. Please avoid repeating comments others have already made. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes: January 23, 2017 Board of Aldermen meeting minutes
- 180th Anniversary of the City of Ballwin Presentation by Frank Masotto from the Ballwin Historical Commission;
- Presentation from the Missouri Police Chief Charitable Foundation to present the Accreditation of the Ballwin Police Department as a Missouri State Certified Law Enforcement Agency.
- Citizen Comments:
- Public Hearing: None
- Pending Issues: None
- Legislation: Next Ordinance # 17-02
- Bill 3950 Chapter 15 of the Ballwin Code of Ordinances Amendments
- Bill 3951 Chapter 17 of the Ballwin Code of Ordinances Amendments
- Bill 3952 Right Turns at Ries Road
- Consent Items:
- Public Works Asphalt Overlay Bid
- Public Works Crushed Rock Bid
- Public Works Hot Mix Asphalt Bid
- Public Works Ready Mix Concrete Bid
- Public Works Slabs and Sidewalk Replacement Bid
- Public Works Street Sweeping Bid
- Parks & Recs Truck Replacement
- Mayor’s Report
- City Administrators Report
- Street Tree Maintenance
- Retiree Healthcare
- Staff Reports:
- Police Department: Toughbooks Purchase
- Parks & Recs :Median Maintenance Contract
- Parks & Recs: North Pointe Slide Restoration
- Public Works: Single Axle Truck Purchase
- City Attorney’s Report
- Closed Session
- Aldermanic Comments
- Information Only
NOTE: Due to ongoing City business, all meeting agendas should be considered tentative. Additional issues may be introduced during the course of the meeting.
CLOSED SESSION: Pursuant to Section 610.022 RSMo., The Board of Aldermen could, at any time during the meeting, vote to close the public meeting and move to closed session to discuss matters relating to litigation, legal actions, and/or communications from the City Attorney, as provided under Section 610.021(1) RSMo., and/or personnel matters under Section 610.021(13) RSMo., and/or employee matters under Section 610.021(3) RSMo., and/or real estate matters under Section 610.021(2) or other matters as permitted by Chapter 610.