- Do not hit until golfers ahead are a safe distance away.
- Yell “FORE” if your ball is headed in the direction of another person.
- Repair ball-marks on greens.
- Replace divots.
- Rake and smooth bunkers after use.
- Obey signage when operating golf carts.
- Use trash receptacles.
- If you cause damage to homeowners property around course, contact the homeowner to arrange payment for the damages.
- Wear appropriate golf attire: shoes with metal spikes are strictly prohibited.
- ALWAYS! Maintain your position on the course and keep up with the group ahead of you.
The following is our list of Rules and Regulations when enjoying Ballwin Golf Course. We ask that you please observe these rules and regulations for your own safety and to respect other golfers.
No Spectators. Golfers ONLY allowed on the course
Resident I.D. Cards required to receive resident rates
No Coolers except those provided by the golf shop. Deposit required. All beverages taken on to the course must be purchased through the golf shop.
NO FIVESOMES. Golf shop has the authority to combine singles, twosomes and threesomes.
PROPER GOLF ATTIRE. Shirts must be worn at all times (no tank tops or muscle shirts). Soft spikes or flat soled tennis shoes only-NO METAL SPIKES!
All Golfers Must have their own bag and clubs (No sharing).
Golfers under 12 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
PACE OF PLAY. This is established at 2 hours and 10 minutes. Groups not in compliance may be asked to leave the course.
Lightning. Seek shelter IMMEDIATELY.
GOLFERS are responsible for all damage done to persons or property as a result of the golfers actions.
ALL GOLFERS must observe the Rules of Golf, including etiquette, as set forth by the U.S.G.A.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES, AS WELL AS THE RULES ABOVE, MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE COURSE.