• The Indoor Pool at the Pointe will be CLOSED to repair the broken window starting October 2nd. Construction is expected to take several weeks, but is subject to change.

Permits and Site Inspections

Excavation Permits

Anyone interested in excavating within the City’s street right-of-way, which in most cases extends 12 feet back from the curb, must first obtain an Excavation Permit. Anyone planning on disturbing 10,000 sq. ft. or more on private property will need a Site, Land, & Grading Permit. 

Excavation Permit: Please submit a copy of this application.

Site, Land, & Grading Permit: Please submit a copy of this application.

Right-of Way-Permit: Please submit a copy of this application.

  • Work which may require a permit includes sanitary sewer repairs. Permit attachments may be required. If you have any questions, call the Public Works Department at (636) 227-9000.
  • Site Inspections

Site Improvement Inspection Fees
(Section 25-35; Ord. 06-11)

  • Site Inspection Component
  • Streets (under drains, curb and gutters, and paving): $.50 per linear foot of curb and gutter
  • Sidewalks: $0.25 per linear foot of sidewalk
  • Sewers: $0.30 per linear foot of pipe
  • Landscaping: $12.00 per dwelling unit
  • Retaining walls less than 4 feet high: $100 per retaining wall