The Ballwin Police Department began providing police service and emergency dispatch service to the City of Winchester on January 1st, 2020.
Ballwin Police Department Contact Information
- Emergency Dial 911
- Non-Emergency: 636-227-9636
- City of Ballwin Main: 636-227-9000
Our office is located in Vlasis Park at 302 Kehrs Mill Road, Ballwin, MO. 63011
Things to know
- The Ballwin Police Department consists of 48 commissioned police officers.
- The Ballwin Police Department has 5 full time detectives with one being detached to the Multi-Jurisdictional Drug Task Force.
- The Ballwin Police Department has its own emergency communication and dispatch center. This is staffed by 11 full time police dispatchers who dispatch for Ballwin, Manchester, and Winchester (as of 1/1/2020).
- All services offered by the Ballwin Police Department are available to residents of Winchester. Please CLICK HERE to browse the website to see what best fits your needs or give us a call at 636-227-9636 to speak with a Community Policing Officer. Some of the popular items include:
- The Code Enforcement Division is responsible for protecting your health and safety, maintaining your city, neighborhood, and your home, assuring the long-term value of your investment and the viability of your community. We want to hear from you whenever you notice something that needs our attention. Please fill out the form below to report an issue to our code enforcement officer.
- CLICK HERE to complete a Request for Service
- CLICK HERE to view the Winchester ordinances
If the address on your ticket is not current, please update your address with the Court immediately by email to: , as this will allow you to receive all necessary notices from the court. Please contact the court office at (636) 227-9468 for any questions.
Check our website regularly for updated information.
Please click here to access the Municipal Court Information Page.
- Winchester Court is held at the Ballwin Government Center
- For information about upcoming court dates CLICK HERE
- The phone number for the Court Clerk is 636-227-9468. Staff cannot be reached on court nights by telephone.
The Municipal Court office and the Municipal Court is located at the Ballwin Government Center, 1 Government Ctr, Ballwin, MO 63011.
The City of Ballwin Provides Information Technology assistance on an as needed basis for the City of Winchester.